POLICY: RULES & REGULATIONS
Regarding the venue and the smooth operation of the space & classes:
• Please arrive 10' before the class starts. Each lesson begins on time to encourage synchronization between us and therefore sustain energy alignment.
• Please remove your shoes as soon as you enter the room, on the area that is indicated for you, and put them back only when you are about to exit the entrance room, on the same spot.
• Please close your mobile phones and leave your bags and other personal items in the reception area.
• Please keep the toilet clean and close the toilet cap before flashing. Also please close the toilet door behind you when leaving.
• Before, during and after the classes, I invite you to create all together a place of serenity and peace, which embraces us all. So please use a soft voice in all rooms, and especially in the main hall where we turn our attention inwards to practice silence (Mauna).
• Keep the space in the same condition that you found it as soon as you enter, and sustain a clean, calm and enjoyable area for the benefit of everyone.
• Place your glass or cup in the sink as soon as you finish using it.
• The library and its space are at your disposal for study only within that area.
• Smile as soon as you enter, and give heartfelt hugs, it makes the world brighter.
Regarding your health, general hygiene, safety and progress:
• Stop eating at least 2 hours before the beginning of the class. If you are really hungry eat only 1-2 fruits at least half an hour before the class but be aware not to practice belly locks (Udhyana Bandha) or intense breathing practices.
• Be sure that you are properly hydrated before and after the class.
• Avoid walking with shoes on areas that other people walk with bare feet. This keeps the space clean, our feet clean and therefore a general hygiene is provided that makes everyone feel comfortable with the space and their body.
• During the class follow all instructions of the teacher with precision and exercise with care, knowing and observing your limits, physical and other.
• If you have to leave early, please inform the teacher before the lesson. It is important to complete your practice with the relaxation posture (Shavasana) for at least 5 minutes, before you leave the room and before you go back to your everyday life.
• When the class is finished, please clean your yoga mat with the antiseptic natural spray with essential oils that is provided in the space and wipe up with the cloth that is also provided for you.
• If you are injured, feel pain or suffer from a disease, please tell your teacher before the class begins.
• Please avoid using strong perfumes apart from your deodorant, as this may distract your concentration and concentration of others, as well as preventing the practice of breathing techniques (Pranayama).
• I encourage you to be regular and consistent in your practice and practice with us for at least twice a week, so that you can enjoy the maximum benefits of our sessions and experience the beneficial properties of our classes in your everyday life.
Regarding payment, bookings, cancellations & public holidays:
• All weekly lessons, personal sessions, workshops, seminars and other programs are prepaid.
• Reservation can only be made by prepaying the full amount for weekly lessons, personal sessions, workshops, seminars and other programs.
• Payment methods are: cash and bank deposit only. We are open to discuss ways of exchange between teacher and student only in specific cases. Karma Yoga can be applied by people who honestly wish to practice it, and thus offer unconditional services to SenseSelfEssence and our Sacred School.
• In case of absence without notice at least 24 hours before weekly classes, and at least 48 hours in advance for seminars, workshops and personal sessions, there is no replacement or refund.
• If the person cancels their participation at least 48 hours before a personal session, seminar or workshop, he/she will be refunded 70% of the fee.
• There is no refund if the person is absent without notice or by a last minute notice.
• Weekly classes can be replaced according to our weekly schedule if there are places in the classroom, and only within the same month that the tuition fees have been prepaid. Lessons that have been missed cannot be transferred to the next month. Therefore it is your responsibility to plan and organize your schedule according to the School's schedule. Only in specific cases and upon communication with the teacher we make exceptions.
• Only the students who inform us from the first day of the week - Monday, the exact day they will be absent, they will receive the live class they have missed as a video-recorded class a few hours later.
• The space is closed on specific public holidays. You can attend the missed classes other days within that month.
• The months that hold more that 4 weeks, the extra classes that are offered to you during this months are used as credit for the teacher in periods of absence of the teacher because of vacations, illness or further training.
Heart to Heart,
Christina Georgiou, SenseSelfEssence Founder